Il Chianti the heart of Tuscany

When you think on Tuscany some images come to your mind and you see sunflowers, cypress and Big old towers from Medievo. Well you're right but there are so much more to see in Tuscany, the most important country wine side of Tuscany is The Chianti, wish is in the heart of Tuscany where you can find one of the best and famous wine from the Italy. Even in cloudy day the scenes are so beautiful. Today I edit my photos in a lovely vintage mood.

Happy Weekend to all.


Oh !!! who is this photo? the photogenic cat ....





If you want to travel with me to Tuscany this year please take a look our Enogastronomy tour here 



Comments

  1. Hola Cintia! hermosas tus fotos de esa tierra tan bella, adoro la toscana, su comida, su gente, sus vinos, y sus paisajes son soñados! Italia es un país que no deja de sorprender, en cada región que vallas te enamoraras de su comida, de sus vinos y sus lugares, y una de las cosas que mas adoro es hablar con ellos de comida, es tanta la pasión con la que hacen sus relatos del cibo, que yo estaría horas escuchándolos. Me voy a chusmear tu tour! Me alegro de habernos encontrado ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Natalia que lindo tu comentario, muchas gracias y yo también estoy encantada de habernos encontrado. Besos.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photography! Love your new design and it always makes me so happy to see photos of Italy as my father was born near Milan. I dream of visiting some day. Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana, I'm glad my photography helps you to dream in such a wonderful place. Enjoy your week.

      Delete
  3. As an Italian, I am so proud of my country to be introduced by such beautiful photographs! Thank you, Cintia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts