New year, new Travel plans.

Travel plans for this year already? Why not.

Getting ready for new adventures? Before you book and check the calendar, I would like to share some of my favorite apps for travel photographers.

Since I love to go to Italy my favorite app is Locomotimes that way I can be on time if I have to take a train.
Hotels is a great app in case you need a Hotel.

Do you like to read your blogs while you're traveling, the best way is have them organized try Bloglovin

This year I decided to write more often while I'm traveling, I'm going to use Blogger app. 

If you want to plan catch a sunset or sunrise you must use this app TPE The photographer's Ephemeris helps you plan outdoor photography shoots in natural light, particularly landscape and urban scenes. It's a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall and the land, day or night, for any location on earth. Personally this is my favorite.

Do you know that every country is different tipping? this is the perfect app to not be wrong with tipping. Tipping tips Tipping tips is packed with advice for 108 international regios along with a tip calculator and a flashlight for reading the bill in low light. Tipping tips has versions in Chinese, English, French, German, Italilan, and Japanese.

Are you will travel with a group?  let's split the bill then, this is the perfect app to calculate the bill for each persona including the tip. Tip Calculator 

I hope you have a wonderful time travel for this year.

What are your fav apps ?

Here are some of my images from my trips of 2013









Comments

  1. Damn, I wish travelling would be cheaper (I can't imagine sleeping in a tent)!
    Happy travels 2014 Cintia:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ewa !!! I can't wait for new adventures on 2014

      Delete
  2. I loved this post! And I loved this app. Can't wait to meet you in Italy,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara !! For sure we will meet this year in Italy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts